7 indlæg
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
    7 kommentarer
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
Need pics on how to help exterior of this home! - Bought this 1960's ranch house for my disabled daughter. Exterior painting is not an option at this time because all money has gone into ne... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
What is best soft kitchen flooring? - Just bought 60+ year old house. Having to pull up kitchen wood floor due to water damage. Want a soft floor - which is best - vinyl or lin... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
The differences in paint primers - Painting knotty pine paneling. Is a Shellac based primer the same as an oil based primer?
    1 kommentar
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
Paneling - How can I live with it? - Bought small house for disabled daughter. What inexpensive and attractive way can I deal with this paneling? One wall is plaster, one wall... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
Mold on exterior hardy board - I'm noticing green mold/mildew developing on my exterior hardy board - it's not in a necessarily shaded area - anybody ever have this probl... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
dvanvrst startede en diskussion
Paint it and fix it up? - We bought this house and it is a vanilla yellow with white trim. I don't know if this is the right color for this house. Plus, the front l... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    50 kommentarer