8 indlæg
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Tampa Landscaping around Patio/grill area need advice - I am in zone 9b Tampa , FL. I am wanting some kind of plant that looks good and can handle a ton of sun would like the plants to go around t... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
My diy shower niche - It's not perfect but I'm proud!!! I'll be done by next week! !!
14 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Landscaping help 9b - This picture was taken last summer after I did the very front garden bed. The back of the bed has crotons and the front has gold mound duran... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Please help with front landscaping 9B - This picture was taken last summer after I did the very front garden bed. The back of the bed has crotons and the front has gold mound duran... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Curve appeal advice needed - So I'm thinking cedar shutters that are the appropriate size on 2 front Windows and side windows. Any thoughts ideas suggestions? Anyone goo... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Kitchen sink size/Plumbing question - We are redoing our kitchen and am unsure if a 9" depth sink will work with my current plumbing. The sink will be undermounted so there ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
    14 kommentarer
Elizabeth B startede en diskussion
Shutters or no shutters - 1st pic is before painting with shutters 2nd pic is body of house painted. I will paint garage door and trim white. Front door will be blue... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer