7 indlæg
eestewar startede en diskussion
Round or rectangular table for kitchen space? - Hi looking to fill this space with either a rectangualr table or round. table in the pic is just our dining room table to see
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
eestewar startede en diskussion
What to put next to fireplace - Hi just moved and i need to put something next to o fireplace. the space is pretty deep too. im thinking if i do two tall cabinets the one ... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
eestewar startede en diskussion
Gray bathroom cabinet color - Hi ! looking for a pretty light to medium gray paint color for daughters jj bathroom. They will have light gray marble countertops and white... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
eestewar startede en diskussion
Need help picking a tile - Anyone have a great tile they used that is a marble look in a light gray? not too busy. I want to do something that isnt marble ( bc its har... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
eestewar startede en diskussion
Which look for dining room - Hi which look do you prefer? I like both but can’t decide. So our table is dark dark brown and chairs are upholstered off white. thinking t... Læs mere
    Kommentar
eestewar startede en diskussion
Replicating this kitchen question - Hi, We are replicating this kitchen in our new home. Would you change anything? Gold hardware vs silver? Backsplash in bar area? Any ideas? ... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
eestewar startede en diskussion
How can I break up the brown in the house? - How could I break up the brown of this house? Also could I Brock in the columns( not a fan)
    3 kommentarer