39 indlæg
Elaine startede en diskussion
Travertine tile has miniature forests growing in holes - We have travertine tile on our backyard hot tub. Tiny forests grow in the holes of the travertine stone. We know that we can rid of those ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Railing suggestions for backyard steps - I need to install 2 railings outdoors. (1) Steps leading from the house to the yard - only 1 side of the steps (2) Steps going from an uppe... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Elaine startede en diskussion
Bathroom vanity backsplash - 1 wall or 3? - We're in the middle of a bathroom remodel. We are painting all of the walls around the vanity, not tiled. I wanted to put 4" backspla... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
How to tile around this window? - We are doing a bathroom remodel and installing tile from floor to ceiling which will encompass this window. This window will be in the show... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
New faucet install - water now has strong plastic smell and taste - We just finished a hallway bathroom remodel. The water coming out of our new vanity faucet has a VERY strong and likely toxic plastic smell... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Bathroom trim paint sheen: satin or semi-gloss? - Hi all! I'm in a debate with my GC re: what sheen to use to paint our bathroom trim and door. He thinks satin, I think semi-gloss. Any pr... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Placement of medicine cabinet & make up mirror on side wall - I'm remodeling our bathroom and installing a medicine cabinet on this side wall. Pictures are of the old bathroom. The solid blue line und... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Help with medicine cabinet and 10x mirror on the same wall - Hi folks, I'm remodeling my bathroom and know that we won't retire in the home and likely sell within 5 yrs or less. I'm gearing my decisio... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Mid century not modern bathroom remodel: floor tile decisions - We are remodeling both of our bathrooms in our mid-century (but not modern) home in Northern CA. Our master bath is a complete overhaul, ma... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Elaine startede en diskussion
Planting needed against new fence at sidewalk - Zone 9b - We installed a new fence which is along a public sidewalk. There is approx. 12" of space between the fence and sidewalk for planting. ... Læs mere
    26 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...