22 indlæg
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Size of area rug - Hello! This is a 9x12. I’m wondering if I should go up to 10x14, but I’m concerned about the walkway by the island and keeping everything as... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    20 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Wide hallway dilemma - How can I make this hallway look cohesive and cozy? I was thinking of getting a Windsor bench. Should I add rugs? Can they be mismatched? ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    17 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Awkward, uneven corner windows - We’ve been in our new house for almost one month. We’ve had shades/blinds installed, but I’m not sure if I should add drapes to soften this... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Painting dilemma - We are building a new house! The lower kitchen cabinet color I chose is green - Eucalyptus (shown in the photo). The uppers will be white.... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
New build exterior color - Hi! We are in the early phases of building our forever home. I attached a rendering below. While I love the farmhouse look and a classic ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Design dilemma: too many focal points? - We have a den space that was previously used for occasional tv watching and gaming. We recently got rid of the old couch and loveseat set, ... Læs mere
    33 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Kids Den - Having trouble figuring out how to rearrange the furniture. Thoughts and suggestions??? (Try to look past the clutter.)
    4 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Kids' Den - Having trouble arranging this room. Where should we move the TV, then everything else to follow? Try to look past the clutter!
    1 kommentar
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Exterior update - It's the same exact angle, but you get the idea. Very pleased with the outcome. New siding - Certainteed Cypress New roof New board and ba... Læs mere
6 synes godt om    11 kommentarer
Elyse Lanzer startede en diskussion
Help with siding! - The color isn't exactly representative and it's a gloomy cloudy day. Spruce (left) or cypress (right)? Will have a black roof and shutters... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    22 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...