6 indlæg
embedd startede en diskussion
How to fix 1/4" gap in drywall above granite counter - After our kitchen remodel, there is a gap between the granite counter and the drywall - not the typical gap where food can fall, but a gap a... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
embedd startede en diskussion
Need creativity! Hanging pendants from a low beam over island? - Would love some input or ideas! We have a structural beam running parallel above our 76" long x 47"wide island. The beam drops 14... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
embedd startede en diskussion
Kitchen lacking design cohesion and lighting - Weird post and beams! - We remodeled our kitchen 3 years ago before moving in (1925 Tudor cottage that needed tons of work) and knew NOTHING about remodeling. Silly... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
embedd startede en diskussion
Crawl Space Mess! - I am unsure who to call to advise us on our overall crawlspace - individual plumbers/electricians/etc have not been helpful in the overall p... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
embedd startede en diskussion
Gray rage = greige? Ivory cabinets making repose gray paint look purpl - Two questions: 1) any decor I can use to tone down the purple in my Repose Gray wall? 2) what backsplash should I use that won't highlight t... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
embedd startede en diskussion
Kitchen lighting help! Beam in the way... - I am at a loss of how to handle lighting in our kitchen! We unfortunately have a support beam the runs over our island, and down into the is... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer