18 indlæg
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Looking for under counter wine refrigerator / chiller recommendations - We were originally going to go with the 24" GE Monogram unit, but I since realized that this model is not dual temp, which I prefer (we... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Range hood - Hi Jeremy! Do you know how high your hood is off your cooktop? Did you go with the Vent a Hood or Trade Wind insert? We are considering Worl... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Question about hood - I love this hood. I have seen some images of it placed significantly higher than the typical 30-ish inches above the cooktop. How high can t... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Costco Hansgrohe - Good quality? - I have heard that big box stores have inferior product quality than the fixtures you would get from, say, Ferguson's. Does the same apply to... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    24 kommentarer
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Vent-a-Hood Copper Hood - Where to buy?? - Anyone have any tips on where to purchase / order a copper Vent-A-Hood hood? I am looking for the Euro style...so far, can't find it anywher... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Vent-a-Hood Copper Hood - Where to buy?? - Anyone have any tips on where to purchase / order a copper Vent-A-Hood hood? I am looking for the Euro style...so far, can't find it anywher... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Erica Mallon startede en diskussion
Gaggenau Steam and Electric Oven Purchase - I am looking for advice on purchasing a brand new store model Gaggenau steam oven / electric oven combination. I believe this is an older mo... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...