4 indlæg
Esme startede en diskussion
pony wall details?? - I know this is an old photo but I LOVE this bathroom and especially the details. Any chance you can tell me exactly what is happening on th... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Esme startede en diskussion
actuator/push plate height for wall-hing toilet - Thought this would be easy to figure out, but all my searches coming up empty. I am putting in a wall-hung Toto toilet due to space constra... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Esme startede en diskussion
Salvage blue tile?? - Any chance some of that blue tile from the original kitchen was salvaged?? It looks like it might be a match for my own kitchen tile circa 1... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Esme startede en diskussion
love my 70s kitchen -- need countertop help! - Am replacing countertop and sink in my kitchen -- butcherblock held up well for decades, but now suffering from serious mold problem around ... Læs mere
    52 kommentarer