20 indlæg
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Religious artwork - I inherited a lot of religious artwork ( mostly very small picture frames) from my godmother. I have put some up but any ideas what to do wi... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Entry way ideas - I can't remove this glass shelf so please suggest ideas with this in mind. Thanks!
    11 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Entry - How to decorate/ accessorize this entry way? Pictures etc.?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Which kind of rug or carpet - For this table? Also how big should it be minimum as I don't have so much space and must divide this room.
    1 kommentar
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Furniture arrangement and ideas - Please help with ideas for furniture placement for this open floor plan. Firstly I didn't want the sofa to face the kitchen as I didn't want... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Small entryway - Please suggest some ideas for this entryway. Thanks.
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Furniture delivery to switzerland - Hi, I would be very greateful if someone could tell me which furniture stores delivery to Switzerland? There really is not much to choose fr... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Could some one please provide some ideas for furniture placement? - It is an open floor plan and must hold the living room and the dining area. The square at the top, near the entrance, is a wood burning stov... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
How do you remove stain from a fabric sofa? - the stains are from sketch mark colouring pens and shoes. Thanks!
    2 kommentarer
Essil Jourds startede en diskussion
Is there any way I can somewhat incorporate this fireplace into my design? - the area on the right of the fireplace is about 10 meters. the total area of the open living room is 39 meters excluding the kitchen area. t... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...