5 indlæg
etchick startede en diskussion
Kitchen faucet positioning? - Why did you install the kitchen faucet with the lever facing straight out? Wondering if this is better for others using the sink to quickly ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
etchick startede en diskussion
Exterior appearance of plantation shutters - I want to change the off white / beige plantation shutters to a bright white to go with the interior trim. Will this be appear too bright fr... Læs mere
    Kommentar
etchick startede en diskussion
Refinishing old wood furniture - I have an old Duncan Phyfe style dining room table which needs some help. I would like to spiff up the finish without having to strip it, th... Læs mere
    Kommentar
etchick startede en diskussion
Light Fixture over Kitchen Table - Can you tell me where to find the architectural style chandelier over the kitchen table?
    1 kommentar
etchick startede en diskussion
Ideas for using fallen leaves in landscaping - I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle leaves from over 100 trees in my yard. Going with the flow seems best with some deadfall are... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer