7 indlæg
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Does cinnamon really prevent damping-off? - I've read conflicting reports of whether or not cinnamon is an effective anti-fungal agent for damping-off. Any thoughts? I'm not exactly bu... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Should this mulberry growth be removed? - My white mulberry (Morus alba) has recently been producing some growth about 3 feet from the ground. Would it be better to leave the growth ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Large House Plant ID? - I recently acquired a large houseplant (7 feet tall). The plant is at least thirty years old. I'm not sure what it is and have just cared as... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Does anyone know if honey locust suckers? - For the past couple months or so I've been noticing these small trees that have been sprouting up all over my backyard. I initially thought ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
What tree should I plant? - Recently my sugar maple had to be cut down due to root damaged sustained during construction. I'm now faced with the impossible task of deci... Læs mere
    37 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Sequoias In MA? - At my town's local school I saw several sequoias about 20 feet tall. I took the time to identify them myself. I never knew growing sequoias ... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Evan S (zone 6, MA) startede en diskussion
Meyer Lemon Tree Dropping Leaves! - My meyer lemon tree has been really dropping leaves during the past month. There are some green lemons on the tree, but most most of the tre... Læs mere
    31 kommentarer