6 indlæg
fausterion startede en diskussion
What color front yard fence/gate to go with white house? - Hello, I'm in the process of installing a front wood fence/gate for my white painted home. Here's a photo of what the builder says it will l... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
fausterion startede en diskussion
Should I paint my ceiling beams? - I'm currently in the process of repainting this old 50s house, and we decided on white due to the low ceiling in order to make it seem more ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
fausterion startede en diskussion
Need help with a Mansard Roof - We would like to find a way to update this exterior without major remodeling, preferably paint only. Most mansard roof updates we've found o... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
fausterion startede en diskussion
Resale value of 4 versus 5 bedrooms? - I'm doing a full interior remodel of my home in southern california in preparation for sale. It's an older spec home built in the late 50s. ... Stem nu
    30 kommentarer    42 stemmer
fausterion startede en diskussion
Seeking help with home exterior upgrades/painting - The home was built in the late 90s, and I would like to update the front facade to add curb appeal but the incredibly boring original design... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
fausterion startede en diskussion
Help choosing new flooring & wall color for remodel - We're in the process of remodeling our home to make it market ready. But when it comes to colors we're totally stumped. The colors were quit... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer