10 indlæg
fbccs startede en diskussion
View of Chair from Behind - Is it possible to get a picture of the chair from behind ? I cannot find one anywhere online and need to see what it will look like up agai... Læs mere
    Kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
Would love to see the back of the chair - HI, I would love to get a pic of this chair from the back as it would be up against an island in the center of my kitchen... however, I ca... Læs mere
    Kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
Color of the Rug - Hi, I purchased one of these rugs online and it was very yellow with splashes of silver...Is this white & silver ? It looks it but ju... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
Dining Chairs - WHere are the chairs from ? Thanks.
    3 kommentarer
fbccs startede en diskussion
DIning Area - Hi, I love love love this kitchen. What type of dining table/chairs does it have ? Thanks.
    Kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
Dining Area - Love this kitchen - gorgeous. I am curious as to what the dining area looks like and what kind of table is paired with this island ? Thank... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
Kitchen table/Dining area ? - This is one of my all time favorite kitchens - love it! I am just curious as to what the Dining Area looks like ? What kind of table (dark... Læs mere
    Kommentar
fbccs startede en diskussion
I love love love this kitchen!! - I am hoping you can tell me - is the Calcutta Gold Countertop polished or honed ? Thanks!!
    1 kommentar