12 indlæg
Frank startede en diskussion
Front Garden fence - shall we go with this design ? - Our Front Garden fence panels are "showing their age" (well, have rotted to the point of being immediately compostable ...). Since... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Frank startede en diskussion
cloakroom size - how big/small does it need to be? - Hi, We are looking to extend the house; as part of this work, the kitchen and dining room are going to be combined and space added via a re... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Frank startede en diskussion
Roof terrace - fibreglass GRP? Felt? Ash ? - Hi, Am looking for some advice on re-roofing a small (about 3x4m) roof terrace. What should be inspected pre-work, and what advice would yo... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Frank startede en diskussion
What type of granite is this? - Hi, I've been to a cafe last weekend which had tables made from a rather moss-green granite with ruby inclusions. See the picture. Does an... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Frank startede en diskussion
Kitchen extractor hoods for low ceilings? - Hi, I'm about to re-fit a kitchen where the ceiling height is rather low (2100mm). The kitchen used to have a standard recirculating hood b... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Frank startede en diskussion
Could you please let me know what make the external roller shades on t - A few of the pictures show full-width external sunshades / privacy screens. Who makes these? What would it take to retrofit such onto an exi... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Frank startede en diskussion
Bent/Curvy tiles - Hello, could you let us know who supplies curved corner/edge tiles such as these used here? Or is this "tile-look-alike?" Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Frank startede en diskussion
Protracted party wall matters - how to deal with? - Hello Houzzers, I'm attempting to navigate the rough seas of bureaucracy that need to be crossed before I can extend my flat. There's two p... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Frank startede en diskussion
Head heights? - May I ask what the floor-to-ceiling heights are here in the kitchen and mezzanine above? I'm about to start a similar project (kitchen under... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Frank startede en diskussion
Flooring - Since real wood veneer isn't exactly outdoor flooring, this is ... What? If large format tiles who makes this style?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...