6 indlæg
fggirl startede en diskussion
    2 kommentarer
fggirl startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
fggirl startede en diskussion
CleanSpace / crawl space encapsulation cost - Hi, We live in Northern California (south bay) and are considering to use CleanSpace to do the crawl space encapsulation for us. We got a ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
fggirl startede en diskussion
paver used for the path? - what brand and color is the paver for this path? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
fggirl startede en diskussion
Where can I find buyers for these large rocks/boulders? - Hi we are thinking to re-landscape our yard. The previous owner of our house actually put a lot of work into this nice Japanese garden so I ... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
fggirl startede en diskussion
Where can I find buyers for these large boulders? - Hi we are thinking to re-landscape our yard. The previous owner of our house actually put a lot of work into this yard (a nice Japanese gard... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer