5 indlæg
Fiona Brown startede en diskussion
Engineered wood in cloakroom - Hi, I'm planning on having 18mm herringbone engineered wood with laquer finish in my downstairs wc/ cloakroom as it's going in the hall... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    5 kommentarer
Fiona Brown startede en diskussion
1 over 3 door handle height - Similar to a post I saw from 2016, I've came home to holes drilledrilled for handles at the "standard" height, around 1m. However ... Læs mere
    19 kommentarer
Fiona Brown startede en diskussion
Garden surface dilemma - I'm looking for garden surface ideas. I have a young son so would like a surface that he can play on, kick a ball, maybe bounce a ball, but ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Fiona Brown startede en diskussion
Art Deco Fire Surround - Hi - can't decide what to do with my fireplace surround. Restore as is? Change could of wood stain? Or paint (definitely keeping black detai... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Fiona Brown startede en diskussion
Living room / dining room - Two tone paint shades - which walls? - Hi - I have chosen two tonal shades for my living room / dining room. Its one rectangular space. I don't know whether to paint the living ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer