8 indlæg
flendon startede en diskussion
Dealing with an uncentered drain and symmetric slope - Hi I really love this design and layout. I have a question about how you did the slope. Since the drain is placed toward the front and not t... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
flendon startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer
flendon startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
flendon startede en diskussion
    5 kommentarer
flendon startede en diskussion
Are the beams and rafters solid or boxed? - Hi, this ceiling looks wonderful. Hard to believe it's new wood. I haven't been able to find support members in pine (only fir). Did you b... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
flendon startede en diskussion
Beautiful. Can it be modified for a steam shower? - Saw this photo years ago in the SF chronicle and clipped it. Finally getting around to remodeling my bath, and this is still the most beaut... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
flendon startede en diskussion
    Kommentar