9 indlæg
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Hi there - any chance to get a small swatch to see the actual color? - I like the rug, but I'd like to see the actual colors - any chance to get a small swatch?
    1 kommentar
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Help! - You had this room on your website at one time - do,you know the store or manufacturer of this rug? Thank you.
    3 kommentarer
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Mirror? - Where did you get the mirror?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Floor tile - Rather than carrera marble for the floor, to capture the same look in porcelain, do you have a recommendation? Thanks.
    2 kommentarer
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Alternative - diamond tile - This bathroom has inspired me - thank you. I can not locate white subway and diamond tile in Ft. Lauderdale, so I'm going to go with the whi... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Faucet? - What brand of faucet is this?
    3 kommentarer
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Wall pieces - Where did the two wall pieces come from? What are they made of?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Tile - Beautiful bathroom - what kind and color are the floor and shower tiles? Thanks.
    Kommentar
fll5252 startede en diskussion
Love the tile on the wall and floor - Can you tell me the type of tile used on the floor and walls. Where did you get these two items from? Thanks.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar