5 indlæg
flyergal startede en diskussion
Leading people to the front door - This is the view from the driveway. The house was finished 3 years ago. The front door is visible in orange. The problem is..people will se... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
flyergal startede en diskussion
Need ideas for garden area - This area between the sidewalk and house is on the North side of house in Zone 7-8 of Central Arkansas. The window above is a full length p... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
flyergal startede en diskussion
What did the roofers do for the roof pitch transition? - It looks seam less. did they crimp the ridges somehow?
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
flyergal startede en diskussion
Corner window treatment - I am looking for ideas for creating occasional privacy in my spare bedroom without blocking the panoramic view of the mountains. The corner... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
flyergal startede en diskussion
I am wondering about the moulding in the house. - I am currently building a modern home and am looking for alternatives to traditional crown. Currently we are going with simple,straight li... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer