5 indlæg
sj james startede en diskussion
Help with paint color - Need help choosing a paint color. Was going to paint Allen& Roth vail, a light gray. Is that too much gray?
    2 kommentarer
sj james startede en diskussion
Help with paint color - I need help choosing paint color. Was going to paint a light gray, Allen& Roth vail. But the new tile is gray color. Would it be too muc... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
sj james startede en diskussion
help finding this mirror - can you help me find this mirror?
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
sj james startede en diskussion
master bathroom help.... - I need some advice please. Do I keep the tile and just change the wall color and refinish the cabinet OR replace the tile on the floor, show... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
sj james startede en diskussion
help with colors, bedding, headboard....just stuck - I need help with colors, thinking about a dark gray wall behind bed. Behr iron gate and lighter walls for other 3 walls like behr studio cla... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer