14 indlæg
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Shower floor tile - Would love opinions on which tile to use for my shower floor. The tile in the bathroom is in the beige family and my vanity will be brown. I... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Small Shower Door issues - Hi everyone, I've been searching to no avail for the "perfect" shower door for my master bath. The width is 44" (small!) and ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    21 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Bathtub question - deciding between Lyons industries and kohler...is there a huge difference aside from cost? Thanks!
    3 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Bathtub question - deciding between Lyons industries and kohler...is there a huge difference aside from cost? Thanks!
    Kommentar
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Mosaic or not?! - you've all been helpful in the past, so i come again with a design dilemma. I have a small bathroom, approximately 9x5, with shower stall. ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Bathtub question - I'm so torn with all the different bathtub material choses. My aunt who has renovated before is suggesting ceramic, or porcelain. I personal... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
NYC small space living problems..need advice - There's a bed/frame I want that's 88" long. My bedroom, however, has a piece of furniture in it that juts out from the wall, which ultimatel... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Need Bathroom Design help - I'm working on renovating two small NYC bathrooms and literally have been delaying it for 3 years because I can't make a decision on tile. W... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
Tile inside shower - im having a bit of trouble finding the right tile for my shower. I most likely will be doing slate on the floor of the bathroom, but dint kn... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
gcitrin startede en diskussion
To tile the full bathroom, or not, that is the question!? - I have a small nyc apt. bathroom and truly don't love the way tiles all around (from floor to ceiliing all over) looks, however the owner of... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...