41 indlæg
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
What's reasonable in this situation (cracked countertop)? - Hi, everyone. It has been months since our kitchen was finished, and we're still working on resolving our cracked soapstone countertop situa... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Soapstone cracks. What to do?!? - Well, it has happened to me too. Cracks in my Beleza slab. I'd noticed fine white lines in my slab in installation. My husband assured me th... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Eeek! Emergency backup plan needed (backsplash again) - Sorry about clogging up the bandwidth with my backsplash dramas. Trikeenan is not answering their phones. Yes. It has only been an hour sinc... Læs mere
    26 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
I need some handholding please (backsplash) - Yesterday, my dh and I laid out the backsplash. We're designing our own custom blend (the result of buying seconds). Some history. We found ... Læs mere
    47 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
I have cabinets!!! (Cooking Apple Green preview) - Okay. Just some cabinets are up, but I'm so stupidly excited that I couldn't wait to share them. I'm pretty sure no one would understand why... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    66 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
pros and cons to wall-mount faucets - We'd planned for a regular deck-mount single-lever faucet. We got a fun surprise when demolition revealed the pipes for the wall-mounted ori... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Boston-area stainless fabricator for tiny job? - All the metal/stainless fabricators I'm finding only do largish jobs (usually industrial or commercial). I only need a 4' wide stainless (cl... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Would this painted glass pendant look okay? - After spending July 4th weekend obsessively researching lighting, I've found this Rejuvenation cloth cord pendant with painted glass shade. ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Small house + demo = no room!! - We really love our house. It's sized perfectly for us. We use each and every room each and every day. Now that I'm packing things away for d... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer
Gena Hooper startede en diskussion
Pendant lights in front of windows? - I'm in the home stretch of finalizing decisions. Yesterday, I realized that I've seen few photos of pendant lights in front of windows. Usua... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...