36 indlæg
giaksch startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
giaksch startede en diskussion
How would you fix this fireplace mantel? Need help ASAP please!! - We added the mantel and corbels to this fireplace. We debated where to put the corbels. I don't think they look right. Any suggestions for ... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Is this fireplace mantle WAY too tall or okay? - This is our master. It's huge with a tall vaulted ceiling. Today the mantle was built. I was shocked when I came home - it's sooooo tall! T... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Any advice for surviving 6-8 weeks without a functioning kitchen?? An - We'll have a fridge/freezer in the garage and a microwave, coffee maker, toaster and sink in the area outside the guest bath which has a pre... Læs mere
    14 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Please help me find unique chrome or crystal kitchen cabinet pulls - Kitchen is modern/transitional with white cabinets, fantastic white granite and a white/sage/brown/ivory tile backsplash. Glass chandelier o... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Experience w Blanco Silgranit sinks? - Considering ordering one, probably in white. Do you have one or have you used or considered one? Feedback please!? Thank you!!!
    23 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Is this sink awesome or trying too hard? - I was looking for a big sink with one large side for pot-soaking and one for small items/working. What do you think of this one? Kinda d... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
If you could have a 'dream' kitchen cabinet or insert.... - What would it be?? I'm meeting w my cabinet guy in a few hours. Ideas much appreciated!! Doing Vertical slats for baking trays, pot/lid or... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Help!! Marital dispute over kitchen faucet! - Okay, that's a bit of an exaggeration, but the faucet my husband wants for our new gorgeous transitional kitchen looks to me like a futurist... Læs mere
    53 kommentarer
giaksch startede en diskussion
Can anyone recommend a good but basic online kitchen-design program th - Trying to design a wall of my new kitchen and my kitchen designer is on vacation and I'm impatient! Need to figure out range/hood/cabinets e... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...