18 indlæg
gratzee startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, - California is running out of water and we will have to lose our lawns, flowers, etc. What types of plants can you suggest for DRY gardens, a... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
gratzee startede en diskussion
LONG track for drapes - WHERE did you get the LONG track for the drapes? I REALLY need this...! Is it custom-made, or can I find it in a store or catalogue somewhe... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
gratzee startede en diskussion
Floor! What is it and who makes it!? - Floor! What is it and who makes it!? Thanks
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
Cookbook nook? - Would love to know if the "cookbook nook" is portable or built-in. If the latter, where can it be obtained? Thanks!
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
Love the end table... - Love the end table...where can I find it?
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
Tables! - I love the tables...where can I find them?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
Where can I get these lamps? - Where can I get these lamps?
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
Coffee table... - Where can one purchase the coffee table? Thank you!
    Kommentar
gratzee startede en diskussion
End tables? Where can one purchase them? - End tables? Where can one purchase them?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...