5 indlæg
George Smith startede en diskussion
My furnace cycling off---is there a problem? - My furnace is working fine, but I'm a little concerned about how it kind makes an odd wavering noise when it cycles off. In the past it just... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
George Smith startede en diskussion
Should I stake this peach tree? - I planted this peach tree in the spring of 2019. I am located in the Catskills in New York State, and it is a Reliance Peach. The tree did w... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
George Smith startede en diskussion
Is this lack of growth normal in lilacs? - A couple of weeks ago I posted about how my two new lilacs were gnawed by deer or possibly rabbits. I posted photos. http://forums2.gardenwe... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
George Smith startede en diskussion
Can I rescume these gnawed lilacs? - Since I planted these two lilacs in the Catskills in mid-May they've done poorly. I previously posted on them at http://forums2.gardenweb.co... Læs mere
    11 kommentarer
George Smith startede en diskussion
Lilacs not looking good - is this normal? - I am in the Catskills, upstate New York. In mid-May I planted two lilac bushes about ten feet apart, and both haven't grown and the leaves d... Læs mere
    12 kommentarer