9 indlæg
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Love the blue on the walls - What is the color on the walls?
    1 kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Cabinet Color - Can you tell me the cabinet color? source?
    Kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Pebble tile floor and wall tall - Love this bath! Can you tell me where to get the shower floor and wall tile?
    12 kommentarer
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Cabinet material - Love the cabinets. Can you tell me if it is a veneer and if so where I can purchase it or the cabinets? Thanks
    Kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Cabinet type - Where can I get the cabinets? Is it a zebrano veneer...would love to know where I could purchase. Thanks
    3 kommentarer
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
Flooring Type - Where can I get this flooring? What color is it?
    1 kommentar
Carey Gully startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar