13 indlæg
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
BlueStar grill flame too high - I have a 48" BS with a grill. I bought it in 2008. Since it was new, the flame on the grill right where the igniter lights the burner... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Any experience with Evo Affinity cooktop? - I would like to put the Evo Affinity cooktop in my outdoor kitchen. Wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Also wondering what ty... Læs mere
    Kommentar
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Received BlueStar replacement door, but can't install - I was having minor trouble with my old oven door getting a little difficult to open. I contacted BlueStar, they sent me a new door. Great! I... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Stair railings outdated? - I have a 1980's in ground pool with stair railings at both deep and shallow ends. I notice that the pools built today do not have railings a... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
How long to leave Royal Palm fronds tied? - About 3 weeks ago I had 2 Royal Palms planted at my house by my landscaping service. The palms were delivered and planted with the fronds ti... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Finished kitchen pics - I am a long time lurker and my kitchen has been finished for about 6 months. I wasn't going to post my pics, but I remember how much I loved... Læs mere
    35 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Help with Bluestar 22K burner adjustment - I have noticed that one of my 22k burners is much hotter and more powerful than the other 22k burner. The weaker flame has a lot of orange a... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
BlueStar low flame adjustment - I'm having trouble adjusting the flame level on one of my burners. The flame is set too low on one of my burners so when you turn the knob a... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Bluestar ignitor question - My 48" Bluestar was installed recently but I don't have propane in my tank so no gas flowing yet. However, when I turned the knobs to t... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer
gw_monkeyjac startede en diskussion
Seeking advice on the Pool Cleaner - I'm new to the pool forum. I spend a lot of time on the kitchen forum, but this topic came up today and I thought I'd post over here to see ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...