5 indlæg
gxe6 startede en diskussion
Desk chair - I love the desk chair. Can you tell me where it was purchased? Thanks!
    Kommentar
gxe6 startede en diskussion
Love the blue tile - Love the blue tile. Can you tell me where it is from and the color? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
gxe6 startede en diskussion
How do I determine the right size sink for new kitchen - I love the Kohler Whitehaven Hayridge sink. Unfortunately it only comes in 36" width. How do I determine if that is too big for the space or... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
gxe6 startede en diskussion
Vanity - Where is the vanity from? It would be perfect in my half bath. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
gxe6 startede en diskussion
Shelving unit with numbered drawers - Where did you get the shelving unit with numbered drawers? I would love to have that in my house.
    Kommentar