38 indlæg
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
gorgeous green! - Could you share the paint colour and brand, please?
    1 kommentar
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
change undermount sink in Caesarstone counter - I have a Caesarstone counter with a small, undermount sink. I'd like to replace the sink with a larger model. Can the counter be recut to ac... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
Adjustable linear drain? - I'm doing a bathroom reno where we remove the tub/shower combo and install a barrier-free shower. The shower will be about 10" wider th... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
should I buy supplies for my bathroom reno before I have a GC? - I am getting quotes for a bathroom gut and reno to be done this year because I can't put it off any longer. But because reno-fever seems to ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
real Modern Farmhouse - Somehow I don't think this is what HGTV had in mind...
    4 kommentarer
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
whole home air purifier refit? - I'm trying to educate myself on what I should be shopping for. Here's the situation: I have asthma that is exacerbated by house dust (open ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
Lovely bathroom! - I would like to do a shower divider like this too. It's nice for privacy and not thick like a traditionally framed wall. How was it built, ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
Lovely shower! - What kind of stone or composite did you use to cover the shower walls, please?
    Kommentar
Jennifer K startede en diskussion
Which white for trim? - I am trying to choose a white trim colour to go with BM Straw 2154-50 , BM Gentleman's Gray 2062-20 and BM Etiquette AF-50 . I'm gradually u... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...