4 indlæg
hamka startede en diskussion
Bath renovation - I have selected a calacatta porcelain slab for my walk in shower, but don't know what material for the vanity top would compliment it. The ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
hamka startede en diskussion
countertop material - Hello - can you tell me what the countertop is made of? Thank you.
    1 kommentar
hamka startede en diskussion
savoy house brisa air ionizing fan d'lier - the downrod is 18" long...can it be shorted? I know this unit can't be flush mounted, but what is the minimum drop that is acceptable? tha... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
hamka startede en diskussion
Could the gate be adjusted to be a free-standing piece of artwork? - I would like to display this on my patio as a free standing piece of art. Can the gate be made without the hinges and handle and placed on ... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    Kommentar