4 indlæg
hamsad startede en diskussion
How big is the island? - It looks to be 8'x4'
    1 kommentar
hamsad startede en diskussion
Big Island or Island & Penninsula? - I am redesigning my kitchen and pushing it into my backyard. I am trying to decide if I should do one big island, or keep a peninsula next t... Læs mere
    21 kommentarer
hamsad startede en diskussion
Laundry and Bathroom Space - We are working on a laundry and bathroom space. We are trying to incorporate laundry and a full bathroom. I have been told to put the laundr... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
hamsad startede en diskussion
Need help on a bathroom/laundry room design - I need to put a laundry room and full bathroom with tub in one space. We have a rectangle of 6ft x 11ft to work with. Also, we don't want to... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer