6 indlæg
hazelruth startede en diskussion
Stumped and Stuck - Redecorating living room/den. Has huge leopard (traditional black and gold). Starting from scratch what colors go with leopard? I thought... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
hazelruth startede en diskussion
I LOVE this room - it's so happy. Have one question, please - If I had furniture in the colors shown what do you think if I added a big leopard rug under it all? Would it work? Must say I have a huge l... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
hazelruth startede en diskussion
Need advice on Terracotta Tiles - Most of our first floor is covered with them. They are looking light in the middle and darker around outside edge of tile and it's a defini... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
hazelruth startede en diskussion
Color Advice Please - Need to repaint our house and don't have any idea what colors would look nice. I want to paint the front door a color like red but am unsur... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
hazelruth startede en diskussion
Ceiling - can we cover it? - Have a 30 year old house and appears that the settling of the house is causing the wooden beams that are in the ceiling to sort of make the ... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
hazelruth startede en diskussion
Serious Help with Master Bath - Master bath destroyed (except for bathtub and shower) last year when big amt of mold found inside the walls. Insurance refused to pay so we... Læs mere
    5 kommentarer