4 indlæg
Heather Gray startede en diskussion
Kountry Kraft or Omega Kitchen Cabinets? - I am finalizing my new kitchen, I have been to 5 kitchen places and with the quotes, I can go with Kountry Kraft or Omega. Please help, I kn... Læs mere
3 synes godt om    19 kommentarer
Heather Gray startede en diskussion
I am down to Omega or Kountry Kraft kitchen cabinets - I received similar quotes for Kountry Kraft and Omega Cabinets for my kitchen, which one would you choose?? I have heard good and bad about ... Læs mere
    Kommentar
Heather Gray startede en diskussion
Brookhaven or Omega Kitchen cabinets in 2024? - I am putting in a new kitchen, I have been to 4 kitchen places, I am trying to decide between Brookhaven or Omega cabinets, I recently have ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Heather Gray startede en diskussion
Kitchen Cabinets - I am in search for well made wood cabinets - I am considering Omega kitchen cabinets and would like to know if anyone had them recently installed and the average cost? Are they happy wi... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    22 kommentarer