80 indlæg
hjs startede en diskussion
cracks in paint, tongue and groove walls - I need an expert opinion. The paint in the "grooves" on the tongue-and-groove walls in our new construction has a thin crooked cra... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
hjs startede en diskussion
new deck, pressure treated wood, semi-transparent stain, opinions? - Hi all. I am "decisioned" and "researched" out... but have to supply a deck color to our builder tomorrow. House is in s... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
hjs startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
hjs startede en diskussion
need help with deck color - Hi, all. I need to supply a deck color to our builder tomorrow. I'm thinking BM Chelsea Gray semi-transparent stain. Opinions?
    2 kommentarer
hjs startede en diskussion
finishing nail holes not filled - In our new construction, neither the finish carpenters nor the painters filled the finishing nail holes on our window and door trim. The tri... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
hjs startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
hjs startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
hjs startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...