7 indlæg
hevus startede en diskussion
Patio bench - Hi, where can I find this curved bench? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    4 kommentarer
hevus startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
hevus startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
hevus startede en diskussion
This is a beautiful composition. Can you identify the plants & trees? - And also if these would be hardy to zone 5? thanks so much!
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
hevus startede en diskussion
Can you tell me the names of these beautiful plants? - I love the way the ground cover plant spreads over the ground/gravel, with that touch of red. What is that called? And the large scale plant... Læs mere
    Kommentar
hevus startede en diskussion
Refacing fireplace with Bluestone - I have a fireplace with brick from floor to ceiling. Is it possible to reface it with bluestone? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
hevus startede en diskussion
Who did the painting? - I'd love to know the source. Thanks!
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar