20 indlæg
Haley startede en diskussion
Best (Powder) Laundry Detergents and Additives? - What are the best laundry detergents for whites, colors, or delicates? Preferably powder, but if there's a really great liquid/pack option t... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    47 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
New Flower Garden in Zone 8a (formerly 7b) - Hi, I was hoping I could get some help in regards to creating a new flower garden. My SO and I are trying to pick some perennial flowers tha... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Detergents and Additives - I know there isn't a "guide" in here, or at least I haven't found one yet. But we are moving into our new house next week and with... Læs mere
    31 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Farmhouse/Apron Front Sink Choices - Initially, I was looking at a 36" farmhouse sink, but it has been discontinued and I haven't found another 36" sink that I like. S... Læs mere
    50 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Teach me your ways, oh Laundry Gods and Goddesses - What is the proper way to do laundry? I was basically raised with "everything together, use cold water" and I know that is wrong.... Læs mere
    49 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Recommendations on front load washers - What front load washing machines, that are currently on the market, do you recommend and why? What should I consider when looking at washers... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
How do you decorate with dark colors without going overboard? - My husband and I are planning to build a house sometime next year and we're looking at appliances and finishes that we like. We seem to like... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Haley startede en diskussion
Reviews on Electrolux EFLS627 and Electrolux EFME627 - I'm trying to find a good front load washer and dryer to purchase. I have never owned a front load before, but have read that they are great... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Lighting Placement - I know everyone loves Natural Light, but what are the key things to know regarding artificial light? Because no one wants to stub a toe or b... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Haley startede en diskussion
Kitchen (Sink) Questions - I recently came across a few posts on here about Single vs Double Basin Kitchen sinks. I didn't realize there was so much debate about them ... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...