7 indlæg
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
dimensions of this garden - Hi, could you tell me the rough dimensions of this garden?
    1 kommentar
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
hi, love the design. how do you stop the room overheating? - I have a very similar style kitchen with a pitched glass roof on the side return, I find the room gets very hot and other than opening up my... Læs mere
    Kommentar
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
Hi Love these style of radiators - Can you tell me where you got the radiator? Many thanks
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
Love this urban jungle - Hi Absolutely love this garden! could you tell me about the plants in the raised beds? Is everything else in containers? And one more quest... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    Kommentar
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
Victorian terrace refurbishment in East Twickenham
    Kommentar
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
access to the drain cover - Hi There, I love you work btw, especially the urban chill out garden. I have a question about the cut away section of the decking for access... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
hoffmanandy startede en diskussion
    3 kommentarer