18 indlæg
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
electrical outlet - Hi! Can you tell me who makes this pop up outlet with the customizable top? Thanks!
1 synes godt om    Kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
paint color choice - I feel like this is the exact color I’m looking for!
    9 kommentarer
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
white peony color - I think you mention this is white peony. In terms of a white with a hint of warmth is this your favorite choice? What do you think about Gla... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
cabinet paint color - Thanks for getting back to me on that other kitchen. Would you mind sharing this color? Is it Grabill?
    Kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
Paint color - What color white are these cabinets?
    Kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
cabinetry color - Is this Grabill and if so, what white paint color?
    1 kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
Rug - Hello! I love this rug! Where is it from and what style? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
Stool - Where are these stools from?
    1 kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
Trim Color - What white paint color was used for the trim? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Shaina Gram startede en diskussion
Cabinet Color - What color white are the kitchen cabinets?
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...