18 indlæg
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Where is the huge giraffe from? - I'd love to know where I could get one ☺️
    Kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Architecturally Appealing? - What can you do to make this house more architecturally appealing, to have character and distinction, more street appeal?
    12 kommentarer
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Any suggestions for contemporary stair railing? - We have a straight 9' section at the top of our stairs we need to put a railing on. This will be a showpiece on our main floor and we don't ... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Can't choose backsplash - I need help! We're doing a whole kitchen/laundry remodel and have chosen everything except the backsplash. We have slightly off-white cabine... Læs mere
    24 kommentarer
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Mirrored Furniture - Where can I get cost effective mirrored furniture?
    1 kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Window size - what size are the lower windows?
    Kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Window size - what size are these windows?
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Window Size - What size are the windows in this room?
    Kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Modernize fireplace - This is our fireplace. I want to modernize it, maybe remove the wood and tile the whole face to the ceiling? Right now all the trim and wind... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
ideas90 startede en diskussion
Need Help Choosing Exterior Colors - We have a dark red/black color brick around most of the house. There are 3 sections of vertical steel siding that are currently painted yell... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...