7 indlæg
igormord startede en diskussion
Game plan after soil test - Alright ... let's get very granular here. (Cool Season Lawn). After having my soil test done, I sent it to the infamous John Perry who gave ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
Liquid Applications Backpack Spray Nozzle challenge - Maybe I am overthinking it, BUT I see the difference ... spray nozzles, for those that take advantage of backpack spraying liquids on to the... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
Best "Big Box" product for year round bug control? - Sticking with the readily available products from the big box stores ... for the Northern, cool season lawns, what products do you suggest f... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
Need Creativity Help. How to remodel this bathroom? - Hi folks, I have a small bathroom and biggest pain in the rear is that the tub is very shallow and gets cold very fast if you want to use ... Læs mere
    13 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
Help with Landscape Design Idea for this House - Hi all, We bought this house exactly a year ago and I am struggling with ideas for the landscaping design of the house I show pictures of be... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
What's going on with these trees dying - Hi all, I hope to get some help understanding why these trees are not doing well. All other trees around the yard are good but a certain few... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
igormord startede en diskussion
You will always have grubs and they don't kill trees - Hi all, Hope to get some knowledge on this subject. I was talking to my buddy about grubs and he stated the following "Grubs will a... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer