9 indlæg
Ilda startede en diskussion
Teak bench - Hello, I wanted to know- how much does this bench weigh, and how much weight can it hold? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Sideboard - Can you please tell me who makes this sideboard?
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Sideboard - Hello, Does this sideboard have shelves or drawers inside? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Buffet table - Hello, Does this buffet table have drawers inside for flatware or only shelves? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Buffet - Hello, I'd like to know what the inside of the buffet table looks like. Is there a shelf or drawers? Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Bench - Hello, I see from your response last year that this bench was purchased from Smith and Hawken. I've been searching everywhere for Smith an... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Ilda startede en diskussion
Porch Tile - Can you please tell me what material is used on this porch? It's beautiful. Thanks!
    1 kommentar
Ilda startede en diskussion
Shutters and Roof - Hi! This home is beautiful. Can you please tell me the color of the stain on the shutters and the type and color of the roof? Thanks in ad... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Ilda startede en diskussion
Garage Wood Siding - Can you please tell me what kind of wood siding was used for the garage? Thanks in advance!
    1 kommentar