34 indlæg
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Rattan/bamboo window shade - Hi, I'd like to hear thoughts and opinions about rattan or bamboo window shades. I want one for my kitchen. I'm also looking for sources f... Læs mere
    Kommentar
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Do you like your instant pot? - Starting a new job soon with a longer commute. Used to use a crockpot, but after a few hours, everything tastes like a tennis shoe. So...d... Læs mere
    32 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Have you heard of Tang cleaning your dishwasher? - Our Bosch dishwasher was leaving soap on everything, and we had a repairman out but he couldn't figure out what was wrong. He came out twic... Læs mere
    35 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Poll from a so-called artist - I work on glass projects and have received several commissions for my art pieces. For some time I have been building up my inventory with t... Stem nu
    4 kommentarer    15 stemmer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
My husband is always sleeping or falling asleep. - He was diagnosed with Parkinson's about a year ago. He has a tremor on the right side of his body and it seems to be spreading to his left ... Læs mere
    77 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Could someone instruct me on how to install a lighting fixture? - We built our home in 2002 so I think it should be fairly straightforward. My husband has Parkinson's disease and has a terrible tremor on t... Læs mere
    20 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Does anyone use Ring? - Looking to change our security system and want to hear about others' experiences.
    18 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
can anyone recommend a good “wet look” sealer? - I want to freshen up our weathered brick and fieldstone on our house.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Need recipe for lemon curd biscuits. - I saw some on a baking show the other day served with strawberries (as strawberry shortcake). Would I inject the lemon curd into the biscui... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
ilovecomputers startede en diskussion
Welcome to hosta-land. - In early spring someone mentioned finding someone who would share some hostas for her yard, and I said my hostas spread everywhere. I didn'... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    1 kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...