7 indlæg
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Patio pavers - Just met with a contractor about creating a 400 sq. ft. backyard patio. Still in shock about the price plus I need to purchase my own pavin... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Need front door suggestions - Need to replace this old front door - looking for ideas for something that will improve the curb appeal of this old house.
    16 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Bedroom Redo - It must be spring because I have this urge to paint the master bedroom though hubby says it doesn't need it. Nevertheless I saw some gorgeo... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Fireplace needs a redo - We painted around this gas insert as a temporary update. Now we're ready to do something like stone. Looking for suggestions on a budget. ... Læs mere
    8 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Need ideas for small yard landscaping - We have a small 45 foot wide suburban sloped yard and are looking for some landscaping ideas. We have a contractor lined up to put in a sto... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Something seems off - I just purchased this antique dresser for my foyer. I pulled most of the items from other areas and bought a new lamp. But something still... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Ingrif startede en diskussion
Replacing carpet on stairs - Our backsplit home is four years old - i.e. plywood on stairs. We are removing the carpets and redoing our family room with porcelain tile ... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer