12 indlæg
isoltano startede en diskussion
ripple fold drapery rod - Could you please share where I can get a similar traverse rod for ripple fold draperies. Thank you very much.
1 synes godt om    2 kommentarer
isoltano startede en diskussion
Ripple fold drapery rod - Could you please share where I can order a similar traverse rod for ripple fold draperies. Thank you very much.
1 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
isoltano startede en diskussion
traverse rod and draperies - Could you please share where I can order a similar traverse rod for ripple fold drapes. Thank you.
    Kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
Please share who makes the bed or where I can get one. Thank you. - I am looking for a bed very similar to this one. Please share details about it. Thank you.
    Kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
Could you please share where the console is from and what it is called - I am looking for the exact same looking console. Love it and the room looks wonderful! Thank you in advance for your response.
    1 kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
Ira - I'm looking for a bed similar to this. Could you please share what the bed is (name/maker) and where I can get one. Thank you
    1 kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
Rug - Could you please share where I can find the rug. Thank you.
    1 kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
Ping pong table - Could you please tell me if this is a combination ping pong and pool table and where can something like this be ordered. Thank you
    Kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
deck surface - could you please share what material is used for pool deck. is it concrete and how do you get this pattern and texture. also would this type... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
isoltano startede en diskussion
pavers - Could you please share what type of pavers you have used here, including color and any other specifics. Thank you
    Kommentar
Vis flere begivenheder ...