23 indlæg
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Counter/Pub height folding table - We have a dining room table that is pub height and we were able to purchase a couple of extra folding chairs as well as two stools that are ... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Master bathroom: Needs storage and accessories - As a result of some construction woes, we need a linen closet (free standing?), something in a corner (storage, decorative, etc.) and towel ... Læs mere
    1 kommentar
iteach613 startede en diskussion
window treatment: valance or full curtain - In a guest room, there are three windows with white pull-down shades. Are valances okay or would curtains be better? I've been looking at th... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    6 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Searching for free standing linen closet for empty alcove - The alcove was framed incorrectly and the contractor can't easily place a door on the space now. We are looking at options and are consider... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Powder room mirror - Are there any guidelines regarding the size of a mirror in a powder room? I don't have photos or dimensions at the moment but would a mirro... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Love the mirror! Does it come in other colors? - I'm working with a vanity that is dark wood and has a turquoise glass top. Thanks!
    Kommentar
iteach613 startede en diskussion
What colors complement SW Antiquarian Brown? - We just had a small room painted, which will be used as a study/den, Sherwin Williams Antiquarian Brown. I know it might be too dark a colo... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Paint color idea for black and white tile bathroom - The tiles in the bathroom are mostly white and there's some black trim. The toilet, tub and sink are all white. I'm looking for an interes... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
Window treatment, sliding glass doors in bedroom - Suggestions welcome! I am looking for ideas that will allow for privacy when desired and blocking light when necessary. Thanks in advance!
1 synes godt om    8 kommentarer
iteach613 startede en diskussion
ּBianca Green Fleece Mustache Throw - Why is this described as 'green'? I don't see predominantly green and I want to make sure it comes as I see it here before ordering. Thank... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...