7 indlæg
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
Shower Tile Help - I had a faulty shower pan and needed to redo my shower. I want to redo the whole bathroom however don't have the funds at the moment. Lookin... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
To Stain or Paint? - Cant decide what to do with bar paneling? Stain to match kitchen or paint white? My living room is light so white could work. I like the ide... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
Bone subway with pewter grout and this counter? - Will this hampton adex bone subway work With counters? Want to do pewter Grout
    22 kommentarer
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
where do i find on your website? - where do i find on your website?
    1 kommentar
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
Before and After of our Master Bath - Im convinced Sophia from the Golden Girls designed our master bath in our new Florida home. This is the place to retire after all ;) We ripp... Læs mere
15 synes godt om    33 kommentarer
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
Need Help with Backsplash Grout - we bought a house with pine cabinets and stained them dark espresso so we could tolerate the kitchen. now i'd like to brighten it up with wh... Læs mere
    15 kommentarer
Heather Petrone startede en diskussion
Cream colored sink - Bought a house and I think the designer/decorator was Sophia from the Golden Girls I'm redoing the master bath but the guest bath is just as... Læs mere
    4 kommentarer