12 indlæg
izzie2 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
izzie2 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Crown Molding - I love the detail on the crown molding. I have searched for something similar and I'm not finding anything. Can you please share where I can... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Mirrors - Can we get an answer on where we can purchase these mirrors?
    2 kommentarer
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Pendants - Could you please tell me where I can find these beautiful pendants?
    1 kommentar
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Wall Color - Can you share the wall and mantel color please?
2 synes godt om    3 kommentarer
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Range Hood - Can you tell me what the range hood is made of please? Is it painted and glazed or how did you get this look? Thank you.
1 synes godt om    1 kommentar
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Chandelier - Where can I buy this chandelier? Love it!
    2 kommentarer
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Counter Surface - Is this countertop granite? What is the name of it?
    2 kommentarer
izzie2 startede en diskussion
Lights - Where can I find these lights?
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...