31 indlæg
jack826 startede en diskussion
Bathroom tile and 32 or 34 in vanity advice needed - Hi I am finally remodeling my bathroom. I am looking for a beautiful easy to clean strong tile to match my white large subway tiles with cha... Læs mere
    9 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
1 synes godt om    31 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
    Kommentar
jack826 startede en diskussion
Remodeling Ideas for decorating my Brooklyn row home - Hi! I would love some hone design ideas to make my living room look beautiful and inviting. thank you!!!
    3 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
Do white fences make a yard look smaller or larger? - I live in a row home. My husband wants to order a white privacy fence. I always thought white would make our small yard look even smaller. A... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    7 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
How can I make my much needed backyard in Brooklyn row home POP? - We bought a row home and need advice on making our yard into a beautiful yard to entertain and relax. We would also love to add a privacy fe... Læs mere
2 synes godt om    18 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
How to make this room pop with color? - I just moved into a row home in Brooklyn with our old furniture. I want to work with our brown leather sofa and brown leather chair. I'm thi... Læs mere
    10 kommentarer
jack826 startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
jack826 startede en diskussion
What backsplash would you use? - I want to use a glass backsplash in light gray or white subway tiles with my maple light brown cabinets.
    2 kommentarer
Vis flere begivenheder ...