6 indlæg
jackson28 startede en diskussion
For fun - what wildlife have you seen at your building site? - I'll go first. We've had a black bear walk through our garage and discovered a resident bald eagle. We are in central NY.
4 synes godt om    29 kommentarer
jackson28 startede en diskussion
Blue Ridge Hardwood? - Has anyone used Blue Ridge Hardwood flooring? Love? Hate? I stumbled upon them in the dungeons of the internet and the 4" Castlebury W... Læs mere
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer
jackson28 startede en diskussion
Registers and return vents in the wall?? - Our HVAC contractor has suggested we place the registers and return vents in the wall, above or in line with the baseboard, instead of the f... Stem nu
    22 kommentarer    17 stemmer
jackson28 startede en diskussion
LED Wafer lights. Yay or Nay? - I'm wondering what the general consensus is on LED wafer lights. I like that the kelvins can be adjusted to your liking and placement does ... Stem nu
1 synes godt om    10 kommentarer    16 stemmer
jackson28 startede en diskussion
HRV and MUA for new build in zone 6A - We are in the process of designing an HRV/MUA system for a new build in zone 6a (Update NY) and are confused about HRV capabilities. Can an... Læs mere
    7 kommentarer
jackson28 startede en diskussion
Air-source heat pumps in zone 6 - Any first hand experiences using air-source heat pumps in zone 6? Specifically interested in how well your heating needs are met. Currently ... Læs mere
    31 kommentarer