6 indlæg
Christy startede en diskussion
how to decorate bookshelf - I need some ideas on how to decorate the top of the bookshelf and the shelves. Also, what to do with the empty wall space next to the tv. T... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Christy startede en diskussion
how to decorate bookshelf - I need some ideas on how to decorate the top of the bookshelf and the shelves. Also, what to do with the empty wall space next to the tv. T... Læs mere
    2 kommentarer
Christy startede en diskussion
Recovering my dining room chairs - I bought linen fabric today to recover my dining room chairs. Now that I am feeling the fabric a little more it seems that it may rip when I... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Christy startede en diskussion
need help with kitchen tile - I have rainforest brown kitchen tile, i want to change the backsplash. This is the countertops and backsplash that was in the house when i ... Læs mere
    6 kommentarer
Christy startede en diskussion
    1 kommentar
Christy startede en diskussion
Help with exterior - We just bought this house to renovate, the exterior is so choppy and has lilac paint, gray shakes and faux brick. I want to change all this... Læs mere
    3 kommentarer